So it’s time to think about trying something NEW to go with the NEW year!!
I have many friends who are “in process” right now to bring home their children. Over the course of the next few months, I want to do what I can to help them with their fundraising efforts. So many people helped us reach our goal of bringing Timothy home that I want to help as many as I can.
I have “opened” an Etsy shop!! I have been working hard to get things posted today and will be adding new things over the course of the next few days and weeks. So make sure you book mark it so you can check back! hehe
For my first GIVEAWAY… yep… I’m doing a GIVEAWAY…
See the ChipIn over there ----à It will go directly to Reece’s Rainbow for the Lane family!! For EVERY dollar that you donate, you will get your name in the hat for the GIVEAWAY!! How cool is that??
Just to make things interesting… I’m NOT going to tell you what the prize is… hehe
YOU get to PICK!!! The winner will get to choose ANY piece of jewelry from my Etsy shop! Tiny Treasures If you don’t see anything you like, or you like something and want it a different color, I can do that!!
Let me introduce you to the Lanes:
“Andrew and Jennifer Lane are a husband and wife of 4 years looking forward to starting their family through adoption. They are wanting to give a home to Ivy and Rose(the girls' RR names!), both from the Ukraine region. Andrew is a manager of a grocery store currently studying to become a youth minister. Jennifer is a special ed assistant at the local middle school and studying to be an elementary teacher. They have a love for children and are looking forward to starting their family through adoption. When Jennifer saw Ivy on the website she absolutely fell in love with her, once Andrea sent her pictures of Rose she fell in love with her also. God has placed a great love for these children and Andrew and Jennifer both feel this is God's calling. “
And these are their BEAUTIFUL girls!!
![]() |
| This is sweet little Ellee!! |
![]() |
| And this is adorable Johannah!! |
I will be drawing the lucky winner's name on January 16th!!


Oh, they are precious!!! I will check out your store! :)
ReplyDeleteI'll be happy to share about this! :) Just saw your post on the yahoo group and came to check it out. What a surprise to see how much their Johannah looks like my Jessa! And "Johanna" is the name we chose for Leesia! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Goofy,
ReplyDeleteYou put Land family right after your chip in arrow---> then you introduced the Lanes. Which family is it? :) Love ya,
Renee Tam
5cajuns.blogspot.com
Thanks Renee!! I fixed it... it's the LANES!! LOL
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that you're doing this!
ReplyDelete